Standing alone in a forest, with nothing but pine needles at your feet and the sing song of jays in the distance. Just close your eyes and this scent will whisk you to northern Canada. Woods and fir needles, with a slight sugary twist.
Scent Notes: red apple | sugared berries | citrus zest | fir needles | eucalyptus | cedar wood
8oz | 226g Candle:
- Natural soy wax
- Lead-free braided cotton wick
- Phthalate & paraben free
- High Quality Fragrance Oil
- Small batch & hand-poured
- Dye free
- Jar & lid are recyclable or reusable
- 50+ hour burn time*
- perfect for smaller living spaces
*to ensure the best burn with every light, make sure you trim your wick to 1/4 of an inch every time and burn the candle 3-4 hours or until the wax pool reaches the edge of the jar. This will increase the longevity of your candle.
Thank you for supporting small local business!
By purchasing this product you are agreeing the West Mountain Candle Co.'s terms of service
WARNING: ALWAYS READ THE WARNING STICKER LOCATED ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR CANDLE, FOR IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS.
- Never leave an open flame unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time – longer burns can lead to the wick creating a ‘mushroom’ or excess carbon build up which can cause smoke and soot
- Always trim your wick before every burn to 1/4 of an inch
- Do not blow out your candle, use a candle snuffer or place the lid back on to extinguish the flame
- You may notice your soy candle top has a flakey or rough appearance after being burned. This is completely normal and is a sign of pure soy wax
- Discontinue use when ¼ of an inch of wax remains