Countdown to Christmas morning with 24 Days of Tealights! Each day you will discover a different scented soy tealight, including all of the Winter Collection scents, and some not yet released Holiday Scents, as well as owner, Jennifer's favorites!
Each tealight has a burn time of approximately 4-6 hours.
***Limited Quantities available of this coveted Advent Calendar***
*to ensure the best burn with every light, make sure you trim your wick to 1/4 of an inch every time and burn the candle 3-4 hours or until the wax pool reaches the edge of the jar. This will increase the longevity of your candle.
Thank you for supporting small local business!
By purchasing this product you are agreeing the West Mountain Candle Co.'s terms of service
WARNING: ALWAYS READ THE WARNING STICKER LOCATED ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR CANDLE, FOR IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS.
- Never leave an open flame unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time – longer burns can lead to the wick creating a ‘mushroom’ or excess carbon build up which can cause smoke and soot
- Always trim your wick before every burn to 1/4 of an inch
- Do not blow out your candle, use a candle snuffer or place the lid back on to extinguish the flame
- You may notice your soy candle top has a flakey or rough appearance after being burned. This is completely normal and is a sign of pure soy wax
- Discontinue use when ¼ of an inch of wax remains