This festive favorite is a spin on my favorite holiday gingerbread cookie, combining, ginger, cinnamon, rich vanilla bean and sugar, LOTS of sugar! Gingersnap cookies are a staple in my house during the holidays, and the aroma that fills the house when these are baking and fresh out of the oven is undeniably to die for.
Spicy, warm and sharp notes of ginger come together with dark and smokey molasses, familiar nutmeg and cinnamon spices, balanced with rich vanilla bean.
Scent Notes: ginger | cinnamon | nutmeg | vanilla
2.5 oz | 70g Wax Melt:
- Each soy wax melt comes with 6 cubes
- Natural soy wax
- Phthalate & paraben free
- High Quality Fragrance Oil
- Small batch & hand-poured
- Highly scented & long lasting
- Dye free
- 2.75”W x 4.25”L
- 2.5 oz | 70g net weight of wax
WARNING: ALWAYS READ THE WARNING STICKER LOCATED ON THE INSIDE OF THE PLASTIC WAX MELT CONTAINER FOR IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS.
Tips for the wax longevity in your warmer
- Place one or two wax cubes in an electric or tea light warmer designed for wax melts
- Ensure your warmer is on a level, heat resistant surface and away from any flammable materials
- Never leave an open flame unattended
- Keep away from children and pets
- Never touch the warmer or the wax when turned on
- Never add water to wax in warmer
- Re-use soy wax melts until no fragrance is released
- Do not ingest
- To remove wax from warmer turn off warmer, and wait until wax has almost fully solidified, use a paper towel to gently scrape wax out of warmer. If your wax is already solid in the warmer, turn the warmer on for a few minutes and use a paper towel to gently remove the wax once it starts to loosen