Winters at my cottage in northern Ontario are truly magical with the first frost covering the ground. I love waking up as the sun rises, and peeking out the front window, toward the lake. The frost covers everything like a beautiful carpet of crisp and untouched sparkling icicles.
This refreshing winter scent captures the northern crisp air with notes of eucalyptus, forest fir, spruce and pine.
Scent Notes: eucalyptus | spruce
2.5 oz | 70g Wax Melt:
- Each soy wax melt comes with 6 cubes
- Natural soy wax
- Phthalate & paraben free
- High Quality Fragrance Oil
- Small batch & hand-poured
- Highly scented & long lasting
- Dye free
- 2.75”W x 4.25”L
- 2.5 oz | 70g net weight of wax
WARNING: ALWAYS READ THE WARNING STICKER LOCATED ON THE INSIDE OF THE PLASTIC WAX MELT CONTAINER FOR IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS.
Tips for the wax longevity in your warmer
- Place one or two wax cubes in an electric or tea light warmer designed for wax melts
- Ensure your warmer is on a level, heat resistant surface and away from any flammable materials
- Never leave an open flame unattended
- Keep away from children and pets
- Never touch the warmer or the wax when turned on
- Never add water to wax in warmer
- Re-use soy wax melts until no fragrance is released
- Do not ingest
- To remove wax from warmer turn off warmer, and wait until wax has almost fully solidified, use a paper towel to gently scrape wax out of warmer. If your wax is already solid in the warmer, turn the warmer on for a few minutes and use a paper towel to gently remove the wax once it starts to loosen