Bundle & Save 20% when you buy all three of the Wood Wick Winter Collection scents. For a limited time we are offering all six scents in our 'bundle & save' deal.
Perfect for gifting too! Each candle is individually wrapped in a cotton pouch.
**Valued at $96**
This bundle includes one of each of the three Wood Wick Winter Collection scented 255g candles:
CHRISTMAS HEARTH - lemon | pine | clove | allspice | raspberry | maple | musk
SATSUMA & CRANBERRY - zesty satsuma | golden citrus | juicy cranberry | plumb blossom | rose wood
SPICED CHESTNUT - clove | nutmeg | orange | herbs | vanilla bean | oakmoss | cedarwood
Each candle from the West Mountain Candle Co. Luxury Line is packaged in a beautiful white box, perfect and ready for gifting.
3x 9oz | 255g Candle:
- Natural soy wax
- Crackling wooden wick
- Phthalate & paraben free
- High Quality Fragrance Oil
- Small batch & hand-poured
- Dye free
- Jar & lid are recyclable or reusable
- 50+ hour burn time*
- perfect for smaller living spaces
*to ensure the best burn with every light, make sure you trim your wick to 1/4 of an inch every time and burn the candle 3-4 hours or until the wax pool reaches the edge of the jar. This will increase the longevity of your candle.
Thank you for supporting small local business!
Wick technologylicensed by Lumetique Inc.
By purchasing this product you are agreeing the West Mountain Candle Co.'s terms of service
WARNING: ALWAYS READ THE WARNING STICKER LOCATED ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR CANDLE, FOR IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS.
- Never leave an open flame unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time – longer burns can lead to the wick creating a ‘mushroom’ or excess carbon build up which can cause smoke and soot
- Always trim your wick before every burn to 1/4 of an inch
- Do not blow out your candle, use a candle snuffer or place the lid back on to extinguish the flame
- You may notice your soy candle top has a flakey or rough appearance after being burned. This is completely normal and is a sign of pure soy wax
- Discontinue use when ¼ of an inch of wax remains