The delicate aromas of rose water, lily petal, patchouli herb, and sensual musk are featured in this soy wax candle, hand poured in a beautiful matte white ceramic vessel.
This candle features heart shaped rose quartz polished crystal gemstone* that is known for manifesting and attracting unconditional love and joy while promoting feelings of self-love.
Each candle in our Luxury Line of products is packaged in a beautiful white box with a pink organza ribbon, a candle care card and our signature box of wooden white tip matches, perfect and ready for gifting.
*Note: please remove the rose quartz crystal gemstone before lighting
Scent Notes: rose water | lily petals | lemon | santal | patchouli | musk
10oz | 283g Candle:
- Natural soy wax
- single cotton wicks
- Phthalate & paraben free
- High Quality Fragrance Oil
- Small batch & hand-poured
- Dye free
- heart shaped rose quartz crystal
- matte white ceramic vessel is recyclable or reusable
- 70+ hour burn time*
- perfect for larger living spaces
*to ensure the best burn with every light, make sure you trim your wick to 1/4 of an inch every time and burn the candle 3-4 hours or until the wax pool reaches the edge of the jar. This will increase the longevity of your candle.
Thank you for supporting small local business!
By purchasing this product you are agreeing the West Mountain Candle Co.'s terms of service
WARNING: ALWAYS READ THE WARNING STICKER LOCATED ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR CANDLE, FOR IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS.
- Never leave an open flame unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time – longer burns can lead to the wick creating a ‘mushroom’ or excess carbon build up which can cause smoke and soot
- Always trim your wick before every burn to 1/4 of an inch
- Do not blow out your candle, use a candle snuffer or place the lid back on to extinguish the flame
- You may notice your soy candle top has a flakey or rough appearance after being burned. This is completely normal and is a sign of pure soy wax
- Discontinue use when ¼ of an inch of wax remains